Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Journey to Ho Chi Minh, Hoi An, Hong Kong

We are off for a 'look see' to Ho Chi Minh next week. 
This is different from other postings in that we have a house 
waiting for us. The school is already sorted which will make life easier.
The trip will consists of tours, meetings and hopefully a notebook
full of answers to the many questions I have. 
When I return, we shift into full gear for our move in July.
I admit I am anxious but remain positive.

After a few days in Ho Chi Minh we will fly to Danang and
make our way to the Nam Hai Resort in Hoi An.
I am not so nervous about that... :)

The Nam Hai
Hamlet 1, Dien Duong Village
Dien Ban District, Quang Nam Province
Vietnam

From Hoi An we travel back to Ho Chi Minh for a day or two 
and then onto Hong Kong for a few days, my first visit. 
Now this part I really like..

The Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
8 Finance Street
Central Hong Kong
I say.... let the journey begin!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you seem to have so many details figured out. I'm sure it is so difficult but you do make it all look so easy. I would just love to be along for the ride and see all of the sights that you will see. How is your son feeling about everything? My son is happy to tag along but he doesn't have the same travel bug that I do (rather home bodyish). He enjoys when we arrive somewhere but I don't see him pining away to travel to exotic locales. Can't wait to share the journey with you!

    ReplyDelete