Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bamboo Vietnam


I consider myself very lucky, I was passed on a folder filled with business cards 
for everything imaginable in Ho Chi Minh City. If you move around frequently, 
you will know that setting up shop in a new place can be frustrating as you try to find 
your way around. Mission accomplished and I haven't even moved in yet. 

I thought I would share some of them as I go along... 
this one looks intriguing. If you like bamboo.


cabinet...




screen...




bed...





 swing...




and if you are feeling ambitious...a house...or studio.



Either way, I am putting this store on my list of places to check out.




I will keep you posted.
If you happen to be in the area, you can find all the above here...

21 Thao Dien Str.,
Thao Dien Ward, District 2
Ho Chi Minh City
Viet Nam


images via Bamboo Vietnam

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Canada! Always enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge difference from England to Viet Nam. We will enjoy hearing all your stories and adventures there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time ahead for you - can't wait for all your stories and photos. Fx

    ReplyDelete