Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cafe art in Saigon...Irene Hoff


Loving the work of Irene Hoff. 
I came across this painting in a local cafe.
You can find more of Irene's work here.

I have been working like a busy bee, 
creating my own Saigon Hit List...
of my favourite places around town.
I look forward to sharing and hopefully passing along
a little inspiration to readers with hopes that you will
 travel to Vietnam one day. 
I think it would be well worth the visit... just saying.. :)

Please excuse while I shift, add and do a bit of 
blog construction work here. I thank you kindly
for reading along...



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jeanne for the introduction to this fine artist. Her work really speaks to my design esthetic and I have written to her about one of her pieces. I do so enjoy reading all of your writing and photos.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog with so much to read and take in - thank you - whetting my appetite for all things Vietnam even further. Keep having fun Fxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A world as yet unimagined. You shed such a new and interesting light on Viet Nam. I'm actually prompted to investigate a trip to Singapore--previously out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A world as yet unimagined. You shed such a new and interesting light on Viet Nam. I'm actually prompted to investigate a trip to Singapore--previously out of my comfort zone.
    thank you
    http://www.flamingotravel.com.vn/

    ReplyDelete