Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Mango Lady...and Paul Gauguin



It is by chance that I took this photo, I could not resist. 
In traffic, listening to the rush hour song of 'beep beep' around me, 
I glanced over, and there she was, the mango lady. 
Window down, iPhone poised and ready...just a tad to late.
Not the best shot...but those mangoes look just divine. 

With mango thoughts and visions of
 a real beauty, a painting by
Paul Gauguin.
Woman with a Mango
by Paul Gauguin
Tahiti, 1892
via

Typing from Chateau Mango..in Ho Chi Minh City
and sending you best wishes for a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm salivating just looking at those mangoes. How lucky are you to live where there is such gorgeous tropical fruits on your doorstep.
    Wishing you all the best for 2013 xx

    ReplyDelete